Liebster Award: Given to blogs with less than 200 followers and passed from Blogger to Blogger, each hand picked by the previous recipient. It originated in Germany and means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is the word for love. <3
Here are the rules to accepting the award:
• Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
• Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
• Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
• Present the Liebster Blog Award to blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
• Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I would like to give the following blogs the Libester Award:
Mrs. Plant's Press
First Grade Frame of Mind
Notes From Miss Dennis
Shaking it up in First Grade
Work Smart Not Hard Teaching Kindergarten
Go check out these lovely blogs! :)