I am excited to join the linky party at Doodle Bugs Teaching. This party calls for 12 random pictures of your day...
Here are my 12 photos in sets of four.... (read them from left to right, top to bottom...like I teach my kinders :)
1. Our primary garden at school: I had no part in making these beautiful sunflowers grow. But they brightened up my morning!
2. This baby girl is 8 days old! My student is the big brother, and he brought her for me to see today! She is the smallest and cutest thing ever. :)
3. These are the cutest shoes worn by one of the cutest kids in Jr. K. He didn't mind posing for a picture to show them off!
4. Lunch time pick-me-up.
5. I played basketball through my first year of college. It's weird how that used to be such an important part of my life, and now, not so much. I did beat my husband at HORSE this weekend. (by beat him, I mean, I won one game and he won the other two...)
6. A leprechaun craft and writing activity that I will do with the class tomorrow.
7. A sheep that we will make to go with our Bible verse for this week.
8. I have to admit, I was driving through Long Beach to my friend's house, and I pulled over to take this picture. I love being by the water, it is always so peaceful.
9. After taking a picture of the water, I got in the car and this was the picture of the sky and trees. I know we can't text and drive, but can we take pictures??
10. My favorite coffee shop in Long Beach
11. My first succulent that I planted, which has grown to be a giant.
12. My friend's lamp that I comment on every time I go to her house. I love it!
And that was most of my day....