Teaching Little Apples, Ms. McBee's Kinder Bugs, and Jen's Kinder Kids tagged me! Time for the fun...Wee!!
Here Are The Rules:
Lets start with the questions from Teaching Little Apples...
1. Soup or Salad? Salad, for sure!
2. Designer Purse or Designer Shoes? neither... I would rather have several cheaper versions of both. But if I had to choose, it would be shoes!
3. Favorite Music Genre? anything but country :)
4.Pepsi or Coke..or Neither (explain)? DIET PEPSI...I will drink both, but I prefer dies pepsi. It tastes SO MUCH better, especially if it is from a can
5.What is the name of the board that you post the most pins on Pinterest? Apples and ABC's
6.Righty or Lefty? righty
7. Favorite Season? Fall...I love the changing of the leaves
8. The glass is always...? (half full or half empty) honestly: empty. I will work on that though!!!
9. When is your birthday? Don't worry about putting the year! March 18th!
10. Do you have siblings, if so how many? 1 sister named Cyndi, 5 years younger. :)
Now for Ms. McBee's Kinderbugs' questions...
1. What do you like to do when you are not teaching? Blog...is that ok???
2. If you didn't teach, what job would you have? I would for sure work on a cruise ship. I would want to be in charge of all of the events and games for the guests
3. What is your favorite time of year? Fall...I love the changing leaves!
4. Coffee or Tea? Jasmine Tea
5. Beach or Mountains? Beach.. I have to because I am in So-Cal
6. Does your classroom have a theme? What is the theme? It doesn't... I do monthly themes and am always changing the bulletin boards, but maybe I should have one...
7. How many hours each day do you spend reading blogs? 1 if I am being good...
8. If you could go any where in the world, where would you go? Florence, Italy. Or Thailand
9. What is the last book you read? The Hunger Games: book 1
10. How long have you been blogging? 3 months
And questions from Jen's Kinder Kids...
1. How long have you been blogging? 3 months
2. What is your favorite book? now: Then Hunger Games- book 1
3. Who is your favorite children's author? Eric Carle/ Laura Numeroff
4. Mountains or Beach? beach! That is where I live!
5. What is your favorite number? 10
6. Who is one of your favorite teacher bloggers? Fran from Kindergarten Crayons
7. What is you favorite subject to teach? WRITING!!!!!!!!
8. How many kids are in your class? 22
9. Do you have a teacher assistant? yep! Ms. Megan and I love her to death!
10. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke!
Here are the lovely friends that I am tagging!!!
Faithful in First
Pirate's Life for Us
Ms. Fultz's Corner
Fluttering Through First Grade
3rd Grade Thoughts
Lil' Country Kindergarten
Sprinkles to Kindergarten
The First Grade Parade
Mrs. Mayas' Kindergarten
Your 10 questions are:
1. If you could teach any other grade, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite beverage?
3. What is your favorite store to shop for goodies for your classroom?
4. What inspired you to start blogging?
5. What is your favorite unit/lesson that you have blogged (add link)?
6. Would you rather teach at a year-round school, or traditional school (what is that called??)?
7. Are you reading The Hunger Games?
8. If you could travel anywhere, were would you go?
9. What is your favorite jungle animal?
10. Who is your favorite children's author?
I can't wait to learn about you!!!!